Reginald Clarence Jarman
M, #60607, b. 19 October 1918, d. 1987
|Birth*||19 October 1918||Reginald Clarence Jarman was born on 19 October 1918 at Jervis Bay, Australian Capital Territory.1,2,3 |
|Marriage*||1941||He married Elsie Phoebe Thompson, daughter of John Thompson and Maud Mary Bett, in 1941 at St. Michaels Church of England, Wollongong, New South Wales.4,5 |
|Residence*||1943||Reginald Clarence Jarman lived in 1943 at Wollongong, New South Wales.6 |
|Military Service*||between 1943 and 1945|| Military Service between 1943 and 1945.7 |
|Death*||1987||He died in 1987 at Wollongong, New South Wales.8 |
- [S47] Aust WW2 Nominal Roll, online http://www.ww2roll.gov.au/, Born 19-Oct-1918
Birthplace = Jervis Bay, NSW.
- [S27] NSW Federation BDM (1889-1918), NSW Federation (1889-1918) CD ROM, Reg. No: 46068
Registered at Nowra, NSW
Father = Henry R
Mother = Florence E.
- [S573] Mundia.com, online https:/www.mundia.com/, Born 1918
Birthplace = Jarvis Bay, NSW, Australia
Father = Henry Robert JARMAN
Mother = Florence Elizabeth BRAYBROOK.
- [S32] NSW BW (1914-1945) BDM, NSW BW (1914-1945) CD-ROM, Reg. No: 14270
Registered at Wollongong, NSW.
- [S573] Mundia.com, online https:/www.mundia.com/, Married 1941
Marriage place = St Michael Church of England, Wollongong, New South Wales.
- [S573] Mundia.com, online https:/www.mundia.com/, Residence:
Place Brownlee St. Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- [S47] Aust WW2 Nominal Roll, online http://www.ww2roll.gov.au/, Service Record
Name JARMAN, REGINALD CLARENCE
Service Australian Army
Service Number N458600
Date of Birth 19 Oct 1918
Place of Birth JERVIS BAY, ACT
Date of Enlistment 25 Nov 1943
Locality on Enlistment W'GONG, NSW
Place of Enlistment WOLLONGONG, NSW
Next of Kin JARMAN, ELSIE
Date of Discharge 19 Nov 1945
Posting at Discharge 12 33 BATTALION VOLUNTEER DEFENCE CORPS PART TIME DUTY
WW2 Honours and Gallantry None for display
Prisoner of War No.
- [S573] Mundia.com, online https:/www.mundia.com/, Died 1987
Deathplace = Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Cause of Death - Cancer.