Lovena Jessie Radnidge
F, #55025, b. circa 1928, d. 3 November 2012
|Married Name||Her married name was Thomson. |
|Marriage*||Lovena Jessie Radnidge married Peter Thomson. |
|Birth*||circa 1928||Lovena Jessie Radnidge was born circa 1928.1,2 |
|Married Name||1948|| As of 1948,her married name was Thompson.3 |
|Marriage*||1948||She married Arthur Thompson in 1948 at Cessnock, New South Wales.3 |
|Residence*||2012||Lovena Jessie Radnidge lived in 2012 at Mount Carmel, New South Wales.4 |
|Death*||3 November 2012||She died on 3 November 2012 at New South Wales.5 |
|Obituary||7 November 2012||Her obituary.6 |
|Funeral*||9 November 2012||Her funeral was held on 9 November 2012 in St. John's Anglican Church, Cessnock, New South Wales.7 |
|Cremation||after 9 November 2012||Shewas cremated after 9 November 2012 at New South Wales.8 |
- [S66] Newcastle Herald & Post, Born c1928.
- [S615] Thomas Family Heritage, online http://www.thomasheritage.info/Index.html, Father = Hilton Wifred RADNIDGE
Mother = Christina Hunter Brannan McQUEENEY.
- [S40] NSW BDM - Online, online http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/, Reg. No: 21072
Registered at Cessnock, NSW.
- [S66] Newcastle Herald & Post, Last residence = Mount Carmel, NSW
Formerly of Bellbird, NSW.
- [S66] Newcastle Herald & Post, Died 3-Nov-2012
Aged 84 years.
- [S66] Newcastle Herald & Post, Death & Funeral Notice
The Newcastle Herald
Wednesday November 7, 2012
Late of Mt. Carmel
Formerly of Bellbird
November 3rd, 2012
Aged 84 Years
Beloved wife of ARTHUR (decd) and PETER (decd). Much loved mother and mother-in-law of KYM and CATHRYN. Loving grandmother of BREANNA and SCOTT, ANNIKA and ADAM. Loving great grandmother of BRAYDEN. Loving sister to KEVIN, sister, sister-in-law and aunt to the RADNIDGE and THOMPSON FAMILIES.
Relatives and Friends of VENA are warmly invited to attend her Funeral Service in St. Johns Anglican Church, Westcott St., Cessnock this FRIDAY, November 9th 2012 commencing at 10.30am. A private cremation will follow.
C.R. SMYTH & SON
Wholly Australian, Independent & Family Owned Since 1925
F.D.A. of N.S.W.
- [S66] Newcastle Herald & Post, Funeral:
Place St. Johns Anglican Church, Westcott St., Cessnock, NSW.
- [S66] Newcastle Herald & Post, Private Cremation.