Bridget Mary Kennedy
F, #45915, b. between 18 January 1871 and 2 March 1871, d. 3 May 1934
|Marriage*||Bridget Mary Kennedy married Albert Williams; Not found in NSW (1880-1920.)|
|Married Name||Her married name was Williams.|
|Birth*||between 18 January 1871 and 2 March 1871||Bridget Mary Kennedy was born between 18 January 1871 and 2 March 1871 at Penrith, New South Wales; Not found in NSW Pioneers|
No Bridget M
|Married Name||28 March 1894||As of 28 March 1894,her married name was Thompson.3,4|
|Marriage*||28 March 1894||She married Samuel Thompson, son of David Thompson and Mary McDONALD, on 28 March 1894 at St. Leonards, New South Wales.3,4|
|Residence||1903||Bridget Mary Kennedy lived in 1903 at Wherrol Flat, New South Wales.5|
|Occupation||1903||She was Domestic Duties in 1903.6|
|Residence*||1913||She lived in 1913 at Wherrol Flat, New South Wales.7|
|Occupation*||1913||She was domestic duties in 1913.8|
|Death*||3 May 1934||She died on 3 May 1934 at Auburn, New South Wales.9,10|
|Burial*||4 May 1934||She was buried on 4 May 1934 at Rookwood Catholic Cemetery, Strathfield, New South Wales.11|
|Albert Williams b. 1878|
|Samuel Thompson b. 8 Sep 1871, d. 6 Feb 1900|
|Children||1.||Samuel Wilfred Thompson+ b. 13 Oct 1895, d. 29 Oct 1990|
|2.||Mary Elsie Eileen Thompson b. 1898, d. 1898|
- [S559] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com, Born 18-Jan-1871
Birthplace = Frogmore Penrith, NSW, Australia.
- [S801] David Thompson-Family Genealogy, online http://hughes327.wix.com/hugh, Born: 2nd March 1871 at ‘Frogmore’, near Penrith, New South Wales
William Kennedy, Abt 1831 at Tipperary, Ireland
Mary Conlan, Abt 1835 in Ireland.
- [S27] NSW Federation BDM (1889-1918), NSW Federation (1889-1918) CD ROM, Reg. No: 6523 1523
Married 1894 1894
Registered at St Leonards, NSW Sydney, NSW.
- [S801] David Thompson-Family Genealogy, online http://hughes327.wix.com/hugh, Married on 28th March 1894 at St Mary’s Catholic Church, North Sydney,.
- [S326] Early Australian Electoral Rolls, Early Australian Electoral Rolls, Electoral Roll Detail
Given names Briget Mary
Town Wherrol Flat
Roll Num: 103
SubDivision Wherrol Flat
Occupation Domestic Duties.
- [S326] Early Australian Electoral Rolls, Early Australian Electoral Rolls, Occupation = Domestic Duties.
- [S531] Electoral Roll - 1913, NSW Electoral Roll-1913, 1913 NSW Electoral Roll
Polling Station Wherrol Flat
Given names Bridget Mary
Residence Wherrol Flat
Occupation domestic duties.
- [S531] Electoral Roll - 1913, NSW Electoral Roll-1913, Occupation = domestic duties.
- [S559] Ancestry.com, online http://www.ancestry.com, Died 3-May-1934
Deathplace = Northcote, Auburn, NSW.
- [S801] David Thompson-Family Genealogy, online http://hughes327.wix.com/hugh, Died: 3rd May 1934 at Auburn, New South Wales
Cause of Death: Malignant Disease of the Breast.
- [S801] David Thompson-Family Genealogy, online http://hughes327.wix.com/hugh, Burial: 4th May 1934 at Rookwood Cemetery, New South Wales
Roman Catholic Section, Mortuary 2 - Section 9 - Grave 6801.