M, #45734, b. 22 July 1894, d. 6 March 1960
|Birth*||22 July 1894||Arnold Brown was born on 22 July 1894 at Hunters Hill, New South Wales.1,2 |
|Marriage*||6 January 1920||He married Freda Mary Thompson, daughter of Frederick Sty Thompson and Martha Hollins, on 6 January 1920 at Sydney, New South Wales.3,4 |
|Death*||6 March 1960||Arnold Brown died on 6 March 1960 at Batemans Bay, New South Wales, at age 65.5,6 |
- [S168] Australian Biographies, online http://www.adb.online.anu.edu.au/adbonline.htm, Born 22-Jul-1894
Birthplace = Hunters Hill, NSW.
- [S27] NSW Federation BDM (1889-1918), NSW Federation (1889-1918) CD ROM, Reg. No: 30129
Registered at Ryde, NSW
Father = James
Mother = Clara.
- [S168] Australian Biographies, online http://www.adb.online.anu.edu.au/adbonline.htm, Married on 6 January 1920
At the Pitt Street Congregational Church, Sydney.
- [S32] NSW BW (1914-1945) BDM, NSW BW (1914-1945) CD-ROM, Reg. No: 117
Registered at Sydney, NSW.
- [S168] Australian Biographies, online http://www.adb.online.anu.edu.au/adbonline.htm, Died 6-Mar-1958
Deathplace = Batemans Bay, NSW.
- [S40] NSW BDM - Online, online http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/, Reg. No: 8277/1960
Given names Arnold