Patricia Ann Moir
F, #11382, b. 30 November 1956, d. 17 June 2001
|Married Name||Her married name was Thompson.|
|Birth*||30 November 1956||Patricia Ann Moir was born on 30 November 1956 at Belmont, New South Wales.1,2|
|Death*||17 June 2001||She died on 17 June 2001 at John Hunter Hospital, New Lambton, New South Wales, at age 44.3,4|
|Burial*||after 17 June 2001||She was buried after 17 June 2001 at Belmont Cemetery, Belmont, New South Wales.5|
|Obituary||17 June 2002||Her obituary.6|
- [S66] Newcastle Herald & Post, Born 20-Nov-1956.
- [S623] James Wager Thompson - Family Website, online http://jwthompson.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse, Birthplace = Belmont, NSW.
- [S66] Newcastle Herald & Post, Died 17-Jun-2001.
- [S623] James Wager Thompson - Family Website, online http://jwthompson.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse, Died 17-Jun-2001
Deathplace = John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle.
- [S625] Belmont General Cemetery, online http://austcemindex.com/cemetery.php?id=418, Burial Detail
Belmont General Cemetery
Given names Patricia Ann
Birth date 30-Nov-1956
Death date 17-Jun-2001
Remarks née Moir; w/Neville; mother
- [S66] Newcastle Herald & Post, Death Memoriam Notice (2002)
The Newcastle Herald & Post,
Monday Jun 17, 2002
THOMPSON 'MOIR', Pat.
30/11/56 - 17/6/01
Daughter and sister.
You're always on our minds, we will always love you. Your unseen smile, your words that still linger. The hugs and kisses we no longer feel. The tears never seen, but memories live on in our hearts.
Mum, Robert, Norman,
Kelvin, Kim, and Families.